Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Away by BA Wolfe Review: 12/18/13

Away by B.A. Wolfe

Carrie's Review
You know those special moments in your life that you never forget?! The moments that give you so much anxiety your heart feels like it is going to burst..the butterflies as big as bats in your belly...that was me the entire time I read Away! I can't even put into words as the tears fall how emotionally attached I am to this book! 

Ok..ok..I'll suck it up and get on with it! 

Cassie is on her way to visit her best friend Melanie after making some mistakes in her life that she can't take back. Melanie is the only person that Cassie has that understands her, and what she is going through. You will love Cassie immediately! She has had a lot handed to her but she stays strong through it all. I felt for her though. I knew she was keeping her pain bottled up and eventually it needed out. While making her way to see Mel Cassie wrecks and ends up having to stay in a little town with her nurse Trish she meets at the hospital, and her family for a few days until her car gets fixed. This is how she meets Jason. He just so happens to be who helped her during her wreck and Trish's son. 

Im going to try really hard to get through this review without crying like a newborn baby! 

Jase- if there were ever a man I'd want my daughters to find one day it would be a Jase! He is the kindest, sweetest, most caring man I think I have ever read about! He puts Cassie needs first! Cassie is harboring secrets and Jase knows them, but he wants Cassie to be comfortable telling him the truth. Jase has a huge secret too. This secret stopped my heart! I warn you there will be tears! They are all worth it though. Just getting to spend time with these characters you won't regret a single minute of reading Away. Jase had me at Sweetheart and Darlin! Who doesn't love a cowboy?? Right?? Ahhh! Love him! He will steal your heart and NEVER give it back. Be prepared to add him to your BB list now. He will be staying there I promise you. 

As their relationship develops and their bond grows stronger you will be like OMG is this real? Why??? Nooooo!!!! Please!!!!! <---- that was me! I swear I really thought I could stop it somehow! I knew it was going to happen but you're never really ready for it! All those emotions you can't turn off will happen! 

You will love the friends in this book too..Moose and Mel are hilarious and I want more of them please. I don't think I disliked any character except when Anna Jasons Ex comes back to town but Cassie puts her right in her place and it was great. 

Here are some of my highlights 

"Tell me you feel it Jase. You feel your heart on fire every time we get close. That you try not to even think because all you want to think about is what it would feel like to have our lips touch again, knowing it will be just as earth shattering as the first." <------ swoon city! 

"What's the best memory you have?" "You picked a tough one he said taking a deep breath. "But I'd have to say I finally have one that I'm sure can never be replaced. Meeting you and seeing your pretty face in that car when I came to your rescue." <----- Could this man get any sweeter? Stick a fork in me I'm done! Goodness sakes...

Getting lost and meeting me was just the beginning Sweetheart. Now, my pretty girl, it's time to write away. Green light, Jase~ <------ the tears fell hard here and you will see why as you read! 

There are so many more I love but I would be here all day so I'll let you read to see the rest! Please go read this amazing book. The chemistry is off the charts! There's a HOT rain/library scene that will leave you speechless. 

I give Away 5 HUGE glittery stars! I would give more if I could!! It deserves more. Loved it from start to finish! Thank you B.A.Wolfe for sharing this with us. Can't wait for book two. "To Cassie.Write Away Sweetheart." <----- I had no words...Loved! Green light B.A. always ;)

Buy Link


No comments:

Post a Comment